Arbukle Area Council Tough CSPs on Ebay

The council found a few tough CSPs in a closet and asked them to be auctioned for camperships. These are some of the toughest Arbuckle CSPs that have ever been made.

SA-11, SA-12, SA-13 “Jon” Arbuckle Area Council Set-Garfield

SA-3 Blue Water(1979)

SA-4 Blue Water Blue Border(1980s)

Comments

Can you cut us a deal if we buy offline and avoid the eBay fees for you? I’m interested in the Jon Arbuckle set. PM me.

By ISCA87L on March 6th, 2010 at 1:06 am

I can do something on the Blue Watter ones but there are soo few sets of the John Arbuckle that the council wants them auctioned off. The proceeds are going to the councils campership fund. They wanted to start the bid at $125 for the “Jon” Arbuckle set but they have sold on ebay in the past for $250 and $415. Only 70 of the red border ones were made. If you are interested in the Gold mylar and the yellow border I can trade those or sell them to you. I DO NOT sell these for my personal profit, any that I sell will be for the campership fund. But I do have some in my personal collection for trade. Thanks for the reply, Brad.

By bgengland on March 7th, 2010 at 6:00 am

It is because of these CONTRIVED RARITIES that I QUIT collecting Arbuckle CSPs and Flaps???

BigJim

By BigJim on March 8th, 2010 at 5:33 pm

JIM. hope to see you at the TOR!!!! comming from baltimore!

By redneck_patch_trader on March 8th, 2010 at 6:10 pm

I am in Florida now and will not be able to make it . Larry, Mickey, Cale and the rest of the crew will take good care of you.

BigJim

By BigJim on March 10th, 2010 at 2:35 pm

well my bag is packed and ready to gonow to pack my clothes lol!

By redneck_patch_trader on March 11th, 2010 at 6:39 am